- "American Law and Internet Gambling: Is There Hope for Change?" Third Annual Legal Gaming
in Europe Summit, London, Jan 26 2009
- "Legalizing Internet Poker at the State Level: What's in the Cards?" World Online Gaming Law Retreat, Tylney Hall, Hampshire, UK June 15 2008.
- "Taking a Chance on Skill: U.S. Laws and Skill Gaming", Skill Gaming Conference, Malta,
November 28th 2007
- "The Curious State of U.S. Gambling Law", European Internet Gaming Seminar, Barcelona, Spain, October 2nd, 2007
- "Legal Points about Skill Gaming" River City Group Skill Gaming Seminar, Vancouver, Nov 9th 2006
- "Betting Exchanges and U.S. Gaming Law" International Gaming Conference/Expo, Dublin Nov 5th, 2006
- " The Walls are Melting: An American Legal Perspective on Developments in Mobile Interactive Gaming"( Mobile Gaming Conference, Montreal Sep 14, 2006)
- "Two Countries, Two Systems: The law of advertising online gaming in the UK and the USA" " Joint presentation with Peter Wilson of Tarlo Lyon Solicitors, London. ( GIGSE, Montreal, May 17, 2006)
- "Internet Gambling Law: An American Perspective". Seminar at World Lottery Association conference, April 20-23 2005, Gatineau (Ottowa) Canada.
- "Legal Issues Affecting P2P Online Gaming." Seminar at Global Gaming Expo (G2E), Las Vegas, NV, October 5-7, 2004.